Review | Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack ♥

Hello Everyone! 

Hope your week has been going well! It's been Superrr HOT in Sydney for the past few days (almost up to 40 degrees T_T) and I'm so glad that the rain has helped cool the weather down slightly!! How is there weather where you live? If it's getting cold and dry, you might want to stop by and read about this wonderful product that will help soothe dryness! 




Brand: Lioele
Name: Waterdrop Sleeping Pack
Price: $13.61
Weight: 120mL
Shade: - 
Where to purchase: Cosmetic-Love
 Description: "ioele V Line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack By including Swiss Alpine extract, it is absorbed without stickiness and also formulates moisturizing film to supply moisture and nutrition onto tired skin by daytime to keep your skin moisturized until next day. Various beauty ingredients give shaping effect to make skin elastic by tightening skin while sleeping.." - Cosmetic-Love




The first time I heard about this product was through Bubzbeauty's Airplane Beauty video a long time ago and even though it looked really good, I somehow went for the Laneige Sleeping Pack instead. Fast forward a few years later, I've finally been able to get my hands on the Lioele version!! The one that I received from Cosmetic-Love is 120mL but apparently you can purchase a 60mL if 120mL is too big or you want to bring it onto the plane (where there's a 100mL restriction). It comes in a tube form so it's really hygienic. I really love the blue colour and the criss cross design, it's really cute and girly compared to the Laneige sleeping pack which is quite plain. 



If you're not really sure what a sleeping pack is, it's like a mask that you apply on your face after your skincare routine. You're supposed to leave it overnight so that the moisture in your skin can be replenished whilst you're sleeping. It's a great product for people with dry skin or people who want more hydrated skin during the winter. I find that this is really good to use if you're planning on wearing makeup the next day during winter to prep and prevent the skin from peeling when foundation is applied.

When you apply this product to your skin, it feels extremely light weight, very thin and kind of like a serum. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling which is what most people are worried about when it comes to sleeping packs. Also, when this sleeping pack is applied to the face it gives you a cooling sensation which is pretty refreshing! What's even cooler is that after you use this product, other than forming a moisture layer on your skin, it also leaves little water droplets behind to ensure that your skin remains moisturised during the night. Maybe because it's pretty hot these days, but this sleeping pack gets absorbed in my skin fairly quickly so I like to apply about two layers before I go to bed. 




When the sleeping pack is squeezed out of the tube, it appears like a light blue colour. It has a noticeable scent that's kind of sweet and like cucumber extracts. It's not a strong smell that's really overwhelming but if you're not a fan of scents you may not like this. Also other than using this product on my face, I also like to use this on my arms and legs because you need to show some love to your arms and legs sometimes too hehe :P It works as a really good moisturising mask and leaves the skin feeling extremely smooth and hydrated! 

Swatch ♥ 

Here, I've done a comparison swatch of the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack and the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. As you can see the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack had a much lighter consistency and glides on the skin like water whilst on the other hand, the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack is much thicker and gooey in texture. 



And as I mentioned before, this sleeping pack leaves really cool water droplets on your skin so it remains hydrated for a long time!! 


Verdict ♥
Packaging:  ♥ ♥ ♥  / 5 
I think the packaging of this sleeping pack is really cute! Maybe because blue is one of my favourite colours, so i really like it. And also the criss cross design is very girly and pretty. I also find that having the product in a squeeze tube is a lot more hygienic than Laneige's sleeping packs that come in a tub. It also makes it easier to control how much product you want to use. 

Price:  ♥ ♥ 
♥ 
♥ / 5  
I was so surprised when I saw how affordable this mask was. $13.61 is such a good price for 120mL of product because I think it'll last a really long time! Also even though this comes in 120mL and 60mL i think it's cheaper to buy the full size unless you want to bring it with you when you go travelling. And at the moment Cosmetic-Love only sells the full sized version. 

Performance:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥   / 5 
I actually prefer this Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack over the Laneige Sleeping pack because I love how lightweight this feels on my skin even though it's equally as moisturising. The price of the Lioele one is also much more affordable than the Laneige one. 

Pros: 
  • Affordable Price
  • Very Moisturising
  • Really Cool Water droplets
  • Smells Good 
  • Can use on face and body 
  • Doesn't cause breakouts on my sensitive skin
Cons:
  • 120mL version might not be travel friendly, slightly bulky!
So overall, I'm really loving this sleeping mask and I would definitely repurchase this again even though i think the 120mL version will last a really long time hehe! If you ever try this product out I really hope you will love it too ^_^!!! Don't forget to leave me a comment down below and follow me on GFC and social media (IG: @Beautifyinglifee)(Twitter:@Beautifylifee)! 

*This product was sent to me by Cosmetic-Love but all opinions are honest^^

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥