OOTD | Floral Romper

Hello everyone!!

It's been super long since I've uploaded an outfit post so I figured that it's about time I did! Autumn (Fall) and Winter have to be the month I dislike the most because I'm not a big fan of the colder season's fashion! So I'm actually SUPER glad that Spring is finally here in Australia, which means that I can start bringing out the skirts, shorts, dresses and rompers! 
A big shout out to Wendy who helped me take these photos even though it was raining outside LOL! You can find her on instagram @Wendyayay













I've a really big fan of floral print because it's just really pretty, girly and extremely wearable. Plus it's a great print to wear for the Spring Season. I also really like rompers because they're so cute but a really big hassle when you need to go to the bathroom haha :P I wore this romper out to a dinner with my friends and initially was only going to wear it on it's own but then the weather suddenly turned cold and gloomy that day so I added a white cardigan to the outfit. I actually love the way the outfit turned out and hope you guys like it too! 


Floral Romper from Valleygirl 
White Cardigan from Target
Butterfly Necklace from Swarovski 
White Sandals from Lipstik
White Pouch from Guess

Thank you as always for reading through this post and hope you guys all have an fabulous weekend! Leave me your thoughts about my outfit down below because I'd love to know! And until next week, take care everyone! Don't forget to follow me on GFC and social media (IG: @Beautifyinglifee)(Twitter: @Beautifylifee)! Love you all! 

P.s formal pictures will be coming either the coming saturday or the next saturday! Dw i haven't forgotten hehe!!


8 comments

  1. OMG! the romper is gorgeous! and so is the cardigan I love the way you styled and put the look together~<3
    Sindy xx
    www.milkiibunnii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. This is very useful blog. Thanks for sharing. Baby Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a great information with us. Girls Suits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article.Thanks for sharing this blog with us. Baby Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post.Thanks for sharing. Happy Mums is here to make parenting a breeze with our exceptional baby accessories. From adorable bibs and burp cloths to stylish diaper bags. Kids Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very useful blog. Happy Mums understands that dressing your baby in comfortable and stylish clothing is essential. How to buy quality Baby Toys online?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥