Pony's Beauty Diary : Favourite Looks Scans

Hello everyone!! 

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I got caught up with lots of work so I didn't have time to write a posts! To make up for that, I decided to upload my favourite makeup looks from the famous 'Pony's Beauty Diary' that was highly requested when I showed you guys the book in my Hong Kong Cosmetics Haul which you can check out HERE. Pony is a famous Korean makeup artist and she recreates many celebrities looks in her books. She has written many books but i only bought this one which i believe is Volume 11. 

Hope you enjoy this! You can check out some of the contents in her books before you decide if you want to purchase it too ^_^ I got mine from Hong Kong Airport but i'm sure you can find it at any book store in Hong Kong or Korea. If you don't live in Hong Kong, you can always find it on eBay! 

Oh and i do realise that the whole book is written in Chinese so many of you won't be able to read it, and tbh i can't read chinese either so i guess the only way to learn these looks are by their pictures, hope you guys don't mind ^o^






Contents: 












Eyes: 







Shaping the Eyebrows






























Please Comment and Follow me if you enjoy these kinds of posts. I bought a couple of Japanese Magazines whilst I was in Hong Kong too, so if you would like, i could do some scans for those too, just let me know down below!! :) 

You can also Follow me on Instagram @beautifyinglifee or Twitter @beautifylifee to check out my latest updates, I post many sneak peaks of my upcoming posts there too! It would mean so much if you could support me ^_^ 

Thank you for reading, 
See you all next Saturday for a new post! 

xx 
Fifi ♥

27 comments

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. if you are bloger and want promote your lifestyle, beauty and style blog Contact with us.
    Grow Your Instagram Followers Norway

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥