Day Out In The City OOTD - Inspired By Valentines Day ♥

Hey Everyone!! 

Firstly I wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Hope you all had an amazing day with your boyfriends and girlfriends and for those who aren't in a relationship yet, don't you worry! You coudl've still rocked that day as a #Singlelady! Since yesterday was Valentines Day I decided to wear a Valentines Day inspired outfit involving this pink chiffon shirt which i love!!

I really suck at doing these OOTD posts but I finally got some great photos to show you guys because many of you had requested for OOTD's from my poll on the side bar (You can check it out and vote for my next post now!). Today I went out to the City with my friends and they kindly helped me take photos of my outfit! So shout out to Zabrina and Selena for helping me, though they did have a lot of fun playing with my new camera hehe ♥ 

















It was actually pretty cloudy today so I was quite worried that the photos would turn out dull and gloomy, but they actually ended up quite well. Attempted to take many 'Natural shots' haha it kinda ended up looking like i'm crazily flicking my hair around though ;P 

Anyways I will list all the clothing that i'm wearing down below: 

Hot Pink Chiffon Tank from Target
Black Skater Skirt from Ice Design (Also featured in my Casual Day out with Friends post which you can check out here)
Studded Black and White Sandals from Wanted Shoes 

Black Cardigan from Sportsgirl 
Black Handbag from Hong Kong Disneyland

Hope you all had a great day because I sure did enjoy taking these photos today as well as spending time with my besties! 
Hopefully I can get more OOTD posts up on my blog now, if you liked this please leave a comment down below so i can organise a few more OOTD's for you guys :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and i'll be back with a new post next Saturday. Don't forget to Follow me on GFC! ♥

xx
Fifi ♥





2 comments

  1. Nice outfit dear! You look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience I want to introduce you to a fundamentally more interesting way to promote blog. øke tilhengere på Instagram Norway

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥