Review | Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC Cream ♥

Hello Everyone!!!!

Today's review is about the Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC Cream. CC creams were released after the huge success of BB creams and it's very different to BB creams. It stands for 'Colour Correcting/Complexion Correcting' and aims to provide more skin care properties. What I've read about when I researched about CC creams is that it's also more lightweight than BB creams. As always, products that I use are usually influenced by people who rave about it alot and I've heard that this CC cream is amazing from Elaine Mok & AhyeDizzy from YouTube!!


Brand: Lioele
Name: Dollish Cera-V CC Cream
Price: $19.84
Weight: 30g
Shade: - 
Where to purchase: Cosmetic-Love
 Description: "Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC SPF34 PA++ is a brightening CC cream that offers high coverage and moisturizing properties. Its soft, creamy formula contains color capsules that burst on your skin to match skin tone perfectly. Rich minerals and vitamins such as seaweed, vitamin E, jojoba seed oil, and Aloe Vera provide amazing nourishing and moisturizing benefits to promote healthier skin. This CC cream will transform a dull, tired complexion into a beautifully brightened and flawless one." - Cosmetic-Love



This CC cream bottle is pretty big. On the front it shows the benefits of using this cream including: Brightening, Ceramide, High Coverage and Super Moisturising. When I was listening to other people talk about this product, the most amazing thing about this CC cream is that because it only comes in one shade, when you massage the product onto your skin, it will magically match to your skin tone due to colour capsules that burst on your skin! And at first I was wondering if it really worked that way, but when I tried it myself, I was so surprised that the CC cream actually changed into a different colour after I continuously rubbed the cream on my skin!



 Initially, the product that is pumped out looks like cookies and cream ice cream LOL (refer to the pictures below).  However, i found that it didn't completely match my skin tone and instead ends up looking kind of grey. Even after a couple of minutes when it oxidises a bit, my face still appeared a bit pale and it was pretty obvious that I had a layer of product all over my face. I have to say my skin did feel very moisturised though, blendable and has an overall brightening effect on the face. Also, keep in mind that this product will work so much better if you use your fingers instead of a brush because I think the warmth of your fingers helps the product to work better! I usually don't like using hands to apply face products because it feels unhygienic but I learnt this tip from Elaine Mok!

I don't know if I used too little of the product but when I tried the CC cream over my acne, it was still very visible after one layer. Even after using two layers of the CC cream, I was only able to achieve medium coverage which I find really weird because it claims to be high coverage. It covers up redness well but with hyperpigmentation, I needed to spot conceal to make it less visible. 

Swatches ♥ 


On the packaging of the CC cream it doesn't say what type of skin this is suitable for but because it says super moisturising, I assume it's a product for those with dryer skin types. If you haven't read my foundation reviews before, I have combination oily skin so this CC cream only lasts on my face for 3-4 hours before I can see the oil seeping through on areas around my nose and on my t-zone. Plus it's getting super hot in Sydney (up to 41 degrees the other day =_=;) at the moment which could be a reason why it's not lasting as long! I would suggest for people who have oily skin to carry around blotting sheets or use a good setting powder after the CC cream application. Oh and I forgot this CC cream like most Korean foundations leaves a very dewy and brightening finish so if you don't like that, remember to set it with powder!


Verdict ♥
Packaging:  ♥ ♥ ♥  / 5 
I don't own many Lioele products but I think the design of this CC cream packaging is really cute! I love the pink criss cross design on the box and the pink lid! It's perfect for people who like really girly products. Also, I really like foundations that come with a pump rather than a container or squeeze tube because it's so much more hygienic and easier to control how much product to use! 

Price:  ♥ ♥ 
♥ 
♥ / 5  
It costs around $20 so almost the price of a foundation. It's quite a reasonable price as most Korean BB creams and CC creams cost around the same as this!

Performance:  ♥ ♥ ♥  / 5 
These days I've really shifted away from Korean BB and CC creams because of the extremely pale shades that they offer. I was really hoping that this CC cream would magically match my skintone as it claimed to but sadly it was more grey toned than yellow toned. It has fairly good coverage that's buildable. It's a shame that it doesn't hold up that well in warm weather but I'll definitely give this product another shot when Winter comes around in Sydney again and hopefully I'll change my opinion towards this as I was really hoping that this would work for me!! 

Pros: 
  • Buildable coverage 
  • Moisturising 
  • Colour Changing 
  • Reasonable Price
Cons:
  • Grey toned 
  • Not good with controlling oil in hot weather 
So that's all for today's review! Definitely check out this product out if you don't mind having grey tones in your foundation and if you don't plan on wearing this for long hours! If you found this review helpful or any suggestions for this blog, please feel free to leave me a comment down below because I would love to keep improving this blog to keep bringing better contents for you guys to read :) Until next week, take care everyone and don't forget to follow me on GFC so you get updates when I upload as well as my social media (IG: @Beautifyinglifee)(Twitter: @Beautifylifee)


No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥