The Beauty Tag ♥

Hi Everyone! 




So I just started term 2 of school yesterday and I'm already loaded with homework but because I'm bored and all, I decided to do the Beauty Tag in which I was tagged by the lovely Sonja! Thank you so much for tagging me :) 

Without further ado, i'm gonna get into the tag ^_^ Hope you enjoy! 



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I'd rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows because I hardly ever wear eyeshadows so it doesn't really matter if i lose them but definitely can't live without my eyeliners >_<! 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather chop off all my hair because I wouldn't mind having short hair but i don't think i could stand extremely long hair, it just gets in the way sometimes! 

3. If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
 Makeup definitely haha

4. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I think i'd rather use the same eyeshadow colour forever because one lip colour just can't be suitable for all occasions whereas you can never go wrong with a simple brown smokey eye

5. Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
Bright nails because I like fun nail colours 

6. Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
Never paint my nails again since most of the times I don't wear nail polish anyway during school 

7. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
 My perfect mascara would be able to give me lots of length so my short asian stubby lashes look existent and hopefully can give me lots of volume but at the same time not give a spidery kind of look on the lashes. My current favourite mascara is definitely the Fairy Drops one, however, even though it gives me length and all, I feel like it's lacking a bit of volume, so i still haven't found the perfect one yet :( Any recommendations? 

8. What's your ideal coverage foundation?
My foundations are usually medium to full coverage because I have a lot of blemishes and acne scars to cover up but i don't like foundations that feel to heavy on the skin ! However, on a daily basis, i just like to stick with a light sheer BB cream for school because I don't want to have a caked face and also I don't feel like i need to look flawless for school, i mean, it's just school right ;P 

9. Favourite drugstore beauty brand?
Definitely Maybelline because their products are super affordable and top quality for a drugstor (and also because G.E.M is my favourite singer ever and she advertises for the brand in HK ^o^ ) 

10. Favourite high-end beauty brand?
Benefit Cosmetics

11. Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without wearing?
I think the one thing I couldn't leave without is a BB cream/foundation and my brow mascara

12. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Omg, can't even choose :( Probably has to be my MAC powder
Update: I love my NARS creay radiant concealer omg it's the best thing in life hahah


13. What skin type do you have?
Oily combination, acne prone

14. Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
I usually have the same skin routine unless I don't have access to a product that i usually use - and that's the only time i try new skin care products because my skin is acne prone so if i try too many skincare products often, i usually break out! 

15. Top 5 beauty gurus
This is such a hard question because I love watching a LOT of beauty guru's on Youtube!  

  1. Bubzbeauty 
  2. Michelle Phan
  3. IlikeWeylie
  4. ThatsHeart
  5. Shaaaanxo 
  6. Luvableviet
I chose 6 because I wanted to add Shantea in as well hehe, i love watching all these beauty guru's equally ^_^

p.s if i could add more i would add Zoella, Jen from Clothesencounters and Jen from Meejmuse, Jen from Frmheadtotoe, ItsJudyTime and a lot more hehe


16. If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
Probably Maybelline for drugstore and Benefit for high end 

17. Which brand has your favourite packaging?
Benefit definitely, they have the most amazing packaging ever, can't even *_* 

18. Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation 

19. Name a make up crime you hate.
Overdoing the false lashes 

20. Blush or bronzer? 
Blush! 


21. Lipgloss or lipstick?Lipgloss definitely, it's like lipstick + Shine all in one! 

22. Foundation or concealer?
Foundation


23. Brushes or sponges? 
Brushes~ 


24. OPI or Essie? 
I've never tried Essie before but colour selection wise I think i would choose Essie 


25. Lotion or body butter?
Lotion, i feel like body butters are sometimes too heavy on the skin 

And that concludes the tag :) 
I tag Charmaine, Angeline, Vanessa, CindyDianna as well as everyone else who reads this and wants to do it~ 

Until then, take care and I'll see you all on Saturday ^_^ 

xx
Fifi ♥     

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥