Dark and Mysterious | OOTD ♥

Hey Everyone! 

A few weeks back, I was invited to one of my friends 17th Birthday party and the theme was "Dark And Mysterious"!  Initially, I had no idea what to wear but then I got really excited when I remembered that I had purchased a new crop top from Temt a few days ago and this was the perfect opportunity to wear it :) 











So this outfit consists of a simple laced crop top along with my trusty old black skater skirt! You guys are probably getting bored of outfits featuring this skater skirt, i'm so sorry haha, but i love it so much so I'm always wearing it :P Anyways, in my last outfit post, i wore white lily like sandals and this time, I'm featuring the same shoes but in a black colour! I really love these sandals because they're so simple and comfy to wear. Also because they have very subtle heels which gives me that extra bit of height!! I was initially planning to paint my nails black for the Dark and Mysterious look but instead I decided to go more bold and daring for the night , so i went with this electric metallic blue colour! Many people don't like to be this daring but i really didn't care haha^_^ Lastly I'm wearing a side bag that can also be used as a clutch. 


Laced Crop Top from Temt
Skater skirt from Ice Design 
Clutch from Boutique store in Hong Kong
Gold Cuff from Temt
Rings from Lovisa/Equip
Sandals from Lipstik 
Nail polish in Shimmer Blue Hawaii by BYS from Gloss 

A MASSIVE shoutout to Selena and Zabrina for helping me take these photos even though it was raining and they were freezing in the cold! ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh and also, if you're a big fan of beauty bloggers, you should definitely check out Angel! She has a really awesome blog with really good reviews and for her 2nd blogiversary she's having a giveaway so go join HERE ^_^ 

Until next time, take care, and DON'T FORGET to follow me on my blog and also my instagram where I'm posting more often now with OOTD shots :) Also don't forget to leave a comment below if you liked the outfit ^_^

xx
Fifi 

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥