OOTD | Pop of colour ♥

Hey everyone!! 

How are you all!? For me, it's been a really stressful week because I had three exams that were really close to each other but thank god it's finally over ^_^ I hope you have all had a lovely week and today I'm back with an outfit post! Shoutout to my sister for helping me take these photos for me :)  








Can you guys believe that June is almost here! That's nearly half a year gone which also means that Winter is coming :( But anyways, a while back I was looking through my wardrobe and I saw this jacket that I realised I've never worn before. It's a really pretty bluish purple colour and I really wanted to style an outfit using this and this is what I came up with. I decided to go with a simple white plain singlet with some plain black shorts. Then I added a spiked necklace just to finish my look off and make it appear a bit more chic and edgy. And of course I had to wear my favourite Lipstik Sandals because I've been in love with them!!!

Plain White Singlet from Target Australia
Jacket from Valleygirl 
Black Shorts from Factorie 
Black sandals from Lipstik 
Large studded tote bag from Equip Accessories
Red nail polish in Revlon 110 Really Rosy 
Nail polish in Shimmer Blue Hawaii by BYS from Gloss
Rings and Spiked necklace from Equip Accessories 

I hope you all enjoyed this quick outfit post and hope it somehow inspired you to recreate a similar look ^_^ Don't forget to follow me on GFC where I update weekly every Saturday and on instagram where I update regularly too :) 

Until then, take care everyone 

xx
Fifi ♥




No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥