[Haul] Valleygirl, SUPRÉ & Myer Fashion Haul ♥

Hey Everyone :)



How are you all? I hope you guys are all going well ^^. Holidays have just started over in Australia so I have two weeks of freedom~ During the weekends, I definitely took advantage of it and went hunting for bargains and sales everywhere. As you can tell from the title, I managed to grab hold of a few items from Valleygirl, SUPRÉ and Myers.

SUPRÉ




I hardly ever shop at SUPRÉ because I feel like their clothes aren't worth the price you have to pay. Their material is usually really thin for a really expensive price, but I do have to admit that some of the clothes that they sell are quite decent and the price is definitely a lot more affordable during sales which you can usually find here and there during change of season periods. So they had a range of jumpers that were on sale and I bought two of them.





The first jumper that I picked up was this Brooklyn Hoodie. They offered this in about 8 colours I think including Coral, White, Pink, Charcoal, Indigo, Grey, violet and this pinky orangey colour. You can find this on the website HERE, but you can't get this colour online for some reason >_<.  They have free shipping for orders over $10, so you guys can definitely check it out if you live in Australia, I'm not sure how much international shipping costs. It's very comfortable to wear and looks great with jeans, shorts or tights depending on the weather. It originally costed $32 but after discount it costed $10.


The next thing that I got was this Knit College Jumper. This jumper was offered in Navy or Grey and you can purchase this shirt online HERE or in stores if you can find it. This jumper again is very comfortable and I love the design of this jumper and is great for a casual look with jeans, shorts, tights and will also goes really well with a skater skirt. This one originally costed $32 and after discount it costs $15. It's not as cheap as the hoodie but you can definitely feel that it's of better quality and thicker, which is great for Winter or during transition seasons outfits (transition between winter and spring).

Valleygirl

Valleygirl is probably my favourite store to shop at because of the variety of clothes that they offer and also because all the clothes are pretty and very fashionable. Their clothes are of good quality and they always have sales on all year around, most of them ranging from $9.95 to $19.95 (the sales items only).


I first saw this knitted top in an aqua colour but they only had the large size left but because I really liked the design I went for this coral colour instead. I got this jumper in medium and its comfortable and is tight around the waist so it outlines your body figure. It originally costed $24.95 but on sale it costed me only $14.95. I would've love it even more if I could grab hold of the aqua colour because it was just gorgeous, I wish I could show it to you guys >.<


As you can tell, I really like coral coloured items. So I bought this peplum top in this gorgeous coral colour and I think the best part is the lacey design at the top, it makes it look so elegant and more delicate. There was only medium size left so its a bit big but that's alright because peplum shirts are meant to flare out at the bottom anyway so really, it doesn't matter if its loose ^^ It used to be $19.95 and I got it for $9.95!


In my entire wardrobe, I probably only have one pair of wearable jeans, because I don't really care about what goes underneath, I think that the tops are more important than bottoms. I saw these skinny jeans on sale so I bought them as a back up since the pair that I currently wear is a bit worn out. Denim jeans come in many shades but in my opinion this colour suits almost everything I wear which is why I went for this colour. This again, used to cost $19.95 and now I got this on sale for $9.95.

Valleygirl doesn't have an online store so I can't give you guys the link. I guess you'll have to look in stores to find these items.

Myers

For those who aren't from Australia, Myers is a department store that sells a wide range of products, from women's and men's clothing to home ware and electrical items. They're clothing are of high end brands and are often quite pricey but extremely good quality. It's pretty rare to see them have clothing sales, but they do have big ones during the end of the financial year periods and every now and then. I was lucky enough to pick up this jacket from the brand French Star that someone left on a random shelf.
 



Its such a beautiful jacket >.< And it was 30% off, so I got it for $20! I can't wait to wear it :)


Disclaimer: I'm in no way, trying to brag or show off, please don't feel offended in any way.
 
 
Thank you everyone for reading :)
Please subscribe and leave comments, I love reading them :)
 
 
Fifi ♥  
 

6 comments

  1. What a cute knitted top~! I love it ♥
    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love that top you bought, it's beyond gorgeous! You did some wonderful sale shopping dear! And the 85 sweater is really pretty as well!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the knitted top!!
    Coral's my favorite color also^_-
    The jacket looks very nice too, and for $20??Great deal(:
    The knit jumper looks so comfortable!!
    man, you're reminding me how I need to go fall shoppinglol
    Thank you so much for sharing^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul! Thank you for your comment. I don't see you on GFC! I've already followed you a while back. Keep in touch. Have a lovely day :)

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei Fifi and thank you very much for your kind comment ! ♥ I love the clothes, gorgeous style ! :)

    Greeting,
    Tanja ♥

    http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pieces effortlessly transition from one era to another, proving that true style is eternal. Gacha99

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥