Winterblush Korean Cosmetics Store ♥

Hey Everyone!!

How was everyone's week? I'm so glad the weekend has finally arrived because I've spent the past 5 days sitting in my school hall doing three hour exams :'( Not exactly the best week! I'm sure you all had a more exciting week than me lolol :P

On another note, you all probably know by now about how much I love my Korean makeup! It's so affordable and great quality too! Plus I'm sure you'd all agree that they have pretty much the cutest packaging in the world. So recently, I discovered a new online cosmetics store that is called 'Winter Blush" and it's based in Brisbane so I decided to share :) 




 About Winter Blush!
Winter Blush is a new online store that established this year selling many Korean brands includings: 
  • Etude House
  • Nature Republic
  • Holika Holika 
  • Innisfree
  • Skinfood
  • Skin79 
  • Too cool for school
Other than cosmetics and skincare, Winter Blush also sells accessories, fragrances and body care products! As of now, Winter Blush is only shipping in within Australia so if you're from outside of Australia and want to buy Korean cosmetics you might want to try somewhere else! 

Why would you choose Winter blush?
 Because if you're Australia, ordering from Winter Blush means that you'll be able to receive the product within 1-5 business days. Like that's pretty crazy right? It's so fast and they usually dispatch within 24 hours so you'll be sure to receive the package in less than a week without the costs of expensive express shipping fees when you're buying from overseas retailers! My fellow Australian viewers would totally understand how I feel about expensive shipping fees :'( Plus, if you desparately need the product, you can choose express shipping and it's guaranteed that it'll arrive within 1-2 business days!! What's better? If you spend over $100, shipping costs are totally free!! 

Winter Blush is run by Kim and I've contacted her many times, she's soo nice!! If you have any questions you can feel free to contact Kim and Winter blush through support@winterblush.com.au and someone will respond to you really quickly and will provide you with really great customer service! 



Ahaa let's admit the sales page on online stores are the best ;)


Oh and before I finish off this post, I just wanted to let all the BB cream lovers out there that Winter Blush is having up to 50% sales on selected BB creams so you should go check it out, you might grab a bargain ^o^ 


http://bit.ly/1tLq5nH


That is all for this post and hope it helps my fellow Australian viewers to find places to find Korean products with quick shipping!! Have fun shopping everyone!! 

xx
Fifi ♥

*Winterblush didn't ask me to write this review

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥