Collective Haul | High End Makeup ♥


It's been awhile since I've uploaded a haul and today I'm excited to share this with you guys because this is my first high end haul from brands other than Benefit!! :) Just a disclaimer, I bought this over the span of last month (not all at once) and in no means trying to show off!! So hope you guys enjoy this post and read on if you want to know more about the things I bought!! :)

Lorac Pro Palette ♥

$42 Zappos
So the first things that I bought was the Lorac Pro Palette! I've been tossing between whether to buy this palette or the Naked 1 Palette for so long but in Australia, the Lorac palette is literally impossible to find and there's no websites online that ships it to Australia either. In the end, I settled for the Lorac pro. I purchased this from Zappos and signed up for Shipito which is a service where you send the packages to a US address that they provide you and once they receive it, they repackage it then send it to your address! I wish i had knew this method earlier because it's so convenient and now with Shipito, I'm able to buy from any website like Sephora without having to worry about shipping services. 

I was so excited when I received this! I could not believe how light and thin this palette was, compared to the Naked palettes! I tried a smokey eye look on my eyes using the shades of gold, expresso and taupe and I was so shocked that it was so pigmented because I picked up a lot on my brush not expecting it to be quite sheer! I love this and can't wait to try out the other colours!

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer ♥


$35 Mecca Cosmetica - Honey Shade

 I'm so excited!! I finally purchased my first NARS product!! I've been on the search for a high end concealer for a really long time because the Maybelline mineral concealer just wasn't doing the job. I found out about this product through Shaaanxo's video and after reading a few reviews about it, I decided this would be a great product for my dry skin during winter! I bought this from Mecca Cosmetica and it was my first time going in there. Since the sales assistance were all really busy, I didn't ask them to match me to the concealer shade. I ended up picking honey hoping that it was the right shade and luckily, it was perfect! Right now I am in LOVE with this concealer and I legit use this everyday! It's so creamy and has high coverage so it's able to cover up the hyperpigmentation that my BB creams can't cover. I'm so happy with this product, i never thought i would love a concealer this much, but seriously, this stuff is amazing!

M.A.C Studio Sculpt Foundation SPF 15 ♥
 
M.A.C Studio Sculpt foundation in NC37
 During this winter, my skin has been extremely dry for some reason and no amount of moisturiser could help my skin from flaking when I apply foundation or BB cream so I was in search for a creamy and hydrating foundation. I wasn't sure whether I should buy the MAC studio fix fluid or the studio sculpt that itsJudytime recommended on YouTube. When I asked the lady at the counter, she suggested this studio sculpt foundation and when she tested this out on my face, it look soo good so I couldn't help but buy this, though it was quite expensive ($52 AUD compared to in the $31USD in America) >_< Oh and when you buy from these counters, it's smart to get them to test the actual product on your face because last year when i was in Malaysia, I just assumed that i was NC25 for the powder and didn't get it tested (ended up being a bit light), but this time, when the product was tested on my actual face, turns out I was NC37! Moral of the story, get your shade tested by sales assistants :P

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer ♥

Christian Dior Lip Maximizer in #553 Princess
This was the last product that i bought! Whenever i walk past Dior counters in Myers, I cringe at the price of the products but on eBay i came across a seller who was selling this lip gloss for a really affordable price so I bought it straight away :) I really love the packaging of this lipgloss because it just looks really pretty and sophisticated! The colour is a light pink shade with a lot of shimmer and i love it!

And that is all for high end makeup haul! Hope you guys all enjoyed the change from Korean cosmetic hauls to a high end haul. I still really enjoy using Korean cosmetics however, sometimes it's nice to purchase high end face products because they have such a wide variety of shades to choose from as compared to drug store where there are only limited shades available. Leave me a comment below if you liked this post and if you've tried any of these products before or if you have any other high end products that you'll recommend :) 
 Also, follow me on GFC and my other social media platforms ^_^ Hope you all have an amazing week and see you all next Saturday for a new post~~ 

I just want to add that my heart goes out to all those people who lost their lives in the explosion in Taiwan. It seriously is a blessing to be alive and we really need to cherish every moment

xx
Fifi

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥