OOTD | Obsession with skirts ♥

Hey everyone :) 

I'm sorry for the inconsistent posts during these few weeks, I have trials coming up for my HSC exams in about two weeks and it's kinda hard to have posts up every week and keeping up to date! But I managed to squeeze in a post today because I'm on my two week break! Also, I just bought the new Benefit Push Up liner yesterday at the launch and I'm so excited to review it, so that will hopefully be up by next Saturday ^_^

Anyways, in Australia we're in the middle of winter but I know nearly everywhere else in the world is in the middle of summer, and so hopefully those who have wonderful warm weather can be inspired by this outfit that I've put together! 









This was the outfit that I wore on a day out with my best friends because I had just received this pink skirt that I had ordered online so I decided to incorporate it into my OOTD :) I've been really loving wearing skirts lately because I've been feeling extra girly haha! And HUGE SHOUTOUT to my best friends, Selena and Zabrina for going around the city with me to take these photos hehe~ ♥ So with this outfit, I just wore a simple laced white tank blouse and tucked in this cute pink skirt. If the weather gets a bit cold, you can also wear a cream cardigan on top like I did in the second last photo. 



Simple Laced White Tank Blouse from ValleygirlCream Cardigan from Valleygirl
Pink Mini Skirt from Ebay
Handbag from Kate hill
Gold Cuff from Temt
White Sandals from Lipstik 
Sunglasses from Sunglass Kiosk (Don't remember where though!)

Hope you all enjoyed reading this and sorry for the lack of posts and short posts again!! Enjoy your week and hope you're having nice weather wherever you are ~ 
Don't forget to look out for the Benefit Push up liner review next week and follow me if you want to see more posts ^_^ 

xx
Fifi ♥

2 comments

  1. Amazing photos :) I like skirts and dresses. You look sweet :)
    Kisses! xoxo

    http://sylwiaa-m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. skirts are easier to lift and expose your intimate parts, making simple to penetrate them

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥