[Jewellery haul] Lovisa + Equip ♥

Hello Everyone :) 

I'm back after a week of horrible exams! On the good side, i'm taking this week off because all my exams were squished up in week one whilst everyone else has to finish theirs off this week. 've recently bought a Jewellery mirror cabinet and inside there's lots of space to put your rings, necklaces and other cosmetics. It was only after i bought it, that i realized i hardly had any jewellery. This gave me the perfect opportunity to do some jewellery shopping since i had the time! 



I don't usually shop at many jewellery shops except for Equip which always has a sales section going on (because full price jewellery is too expensive!!). However, the other day Lovisa's sales signs caught my attention so i decided to go in and check it out. They had a 3 for the price of 2 promotion and a $10 for 2 promotion going on as well. I first purchased two things at the beginning from the $10 for 2 rack. There was so much to choose from but i ended up choosing a ring and a necklace. 



"LOVE" necklace - Lovisa
$10 for 2
(originally $12.99 AUD)

"Love HOPE Peace" ring - Lovisa
$10 for 2
(Originally $9.99) 
These two items were a real bargain, however the "Peace" ring was a bit too big for my finger, so i probably won't have the chance to wear that one. The necklace is of very great quality so the next day i went back to see if i could pick up some more items. 

I went to a different Lovisa store and it was much bigger and had a greater range of accessories. The sales assistant told me that the 3 for 1 promotion included the already discounted jewellery and so immediately looked at the discounted section. They had lots of rings and necklaces that ranged from $3 - $9 which was a great deal. I managed to pick up two rings easily but it took awhile to pick out the third one because there was just so much to choose from. In the end these were the ones which i picked out! 

Bow ring - Lovisa
3 for 2 promotion ($5)
(Originally $12.99)

Silver ring - Lovisa
3 for 2 promotion ($3)
(Originally $9.99)

Double Cross Ring - Lovisa
3 for 2 promotion ($3)
(Originally $9.99)
I also happened to drop by Equip and noticed their buy one get one free promotion so i picked up another two sets of rings :)

Set of cross rings - Equip
Buy One Get One Free Promotion
$9.99

Set of silver design rings - Equip
Buy One get One Free Offer
(Free - originally $9.99)

Thank you everyone for reading my post :) 
Have a great week! 
xox

24 comments

  1. Hi! You have great blog!
    What do you think about to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for passing by my blog :)
      I've followed you on GFC, please follow back? :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. great picks! love finding nice stuff in the sale. i don't have a lot of jewelry...i need to go out and buy some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog!
      Lovisa and Equip definitely have a lot of variety of jewellery if you'd like to check it out :)
      x

      Delete
  3. lovely bog <3
    Following you :)
    Hope you can follow me back
    My blog - Giveaway dose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you on GFC now :) x

      Delete
  4. love the ribbon ring :D
    Stop by won't you
    http://smashinbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! And i love the ribbon ring too, it makes any outfit look very cute :)

      x

      Delete
  5. very nice!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
      And yes of course i'd love to follow you on GFC :)

      x

      Delete
  6. Love the stacked rings. So pretty!

    Adly,
    of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, and the stacked ring is my favourite out of the haul :)

      x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Now following you via GFC would love if you could follow back!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on GFC ,hoping to see new posts soon :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!
      and everything was a great bargain :)
      x

      Delete
  9. gorgeous items!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin? let me know dear:) one big kiss!

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!
      And i'd love to follow you on GFC and bloglovin!

      x

      Delete
  10. I love ! Shall we follow ? let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!
      I'd love to follow you on GFC and bloglovin! :)

      x

      Delete
  11. i looovee Equip and Lovisa!! they have so much gorgeous jewellery at affordable prices :) great picks by the way, they look so great :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the lovely comment!
      I've always loved Equip and i'm soo glad i've recently discovered Lovisa!!

      xx

      Delete
  12. I love these rings!
    If you wanna follow each other let me know!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the last set of rings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥