[REVIEW] Hair Extensions

Hello Everyone, 

Hair extensions have been quite popular in the recent few years and I've always wanted to try, however a lot of the popular brands are quite expensive (ranging in the $150-$200) and i only really wanted to try it out for fun. So I looked around at eBay and found a cute set of synthetic extensions from a seller for only $5.09 AUD. I was so excited and immediately bought it. 
The package comes with one set of hair extensions with five clips that are attachable to your head. Colourwise, you can choose from black, dark brown, blonde or light brown. I originally wanted to pick light brown but decided to buy the dark brown instead because its always better to have your hair darker than have extensions that are one or two shade colours lighter (making it look fake). The seller was very fast with the postage and came around in around a week (which i was quite happy about).

 Here's a photo of what my hair looks like before and after extensions:



As you can see my hair is pretty short so when i wear the extensions they make my hair look a lot longer and of course a lot fuller, appearing much thicker than usual. The hair extensions itself are 18 inches long. The colour of the extensions really blends with my original hair colour and looks really natural. One of the clips were a bit broken but because it was the one on the edge, i just used bobby pins to secure it and it looked very natural again. I found this picture on the seller on eBay page. For those who don't know how to wear it,  its very easy! :) 


Instructions on how to wear extensions
Disclaimers: I don't own this photo, all rights for this photo go to the owner on eBay :) 
I'm really happy with these new extensions and i can't wait to wear them more often. My normal hair is medium length and never seems to grow which really annoys me >.< So this is a really good remedy for fixing this problem. The Extensions sometimes feels very heavy on your head and if you clip it in the wrong place it could pull your hair which is a negative. But overall i really like it! :) Very happy with the product! Here's some more photos: 

Front view of the hair - Looks very natural and not too long that it looks fake
My hair is naturally a bit flicky and wavy thats why you can probably notice which ones the fake and real in this photo but a bit of straightening will be able to do the trick :)
(Impressed x 10000 :P )

Tied it up in a rough pony tail - looks better when its a bit messy so you can't tell where the clips are placed in your hair 

Put hair all to one side to get a more thick look  - cute and sassy!

Rating: 4/5 (I would rate it 5/5 except one of the clips were missing and also, for hygienic reasons i washed the synthetic hair which might have gotten rid of some of the original oil causing the extensions to tangle when it dried... so, that's something to think about before you wet the extensions)
Would I repurchase?: Definitely, I've already ordered another set from the same seller but the curly hair version for $5.29. It's really cheap and the seller is definitely great!

Thanks for reading this blogpost
Fifi ♥ 

43 comments

  1. the extansions look great, I really want to have some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      You should definitely try purchasing them online too! They're so cheap :P

      Delete
  2. hey girl your extension look wonderful.....

    i am your new follower..remember to follow back

    kisses

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    Follow my FB fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. your extensions are gorgeous, great post (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing with us there tips. Are very helpful dear.Lovely blog.I'm now your newest follower.So have a happy blogging!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :)
      Thank you for visiting my blog and following me back! Keep in touch!
      xo

      Delete
  5. The extensions look pretty natural! love it! Thanks for following my blog. I've done the same. Keep it touch! ^_^


    love,
    http://dana-tml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look very natural! They only offered four colours, so glad i picked the right one haha :)
      Thanks for following me back!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks great! And I'll love to follow each other, let me know when you've done so, so I can do it ASAP! c:
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Thank you for the comment :)
    sure! I'd love to follow each other ^^

    The hair extensions are great!

    The Forest Elf's blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following me, follow you back already ^^~

    Join my International giveaway with prizes from various brand. Click here ;)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back^^
      I'll make sure to check your blog out!
      xx

      Delete
  9. wow they look so nice on you! I can never pull them off because they always get so tangled by the end of the day ToT
    Thanks for following! Love your blog as well and followed back. Lets keep in touch ^^
    seoulstine.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine get tangled too, maybe natural hair extensions would've been a better choice :P Thanks for following me back haha!
      xx

      Delete
  10. they look amazing! it looks so real <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)
      Followed you already!
      xx

      Delete
  11. amazing hair! really good lookin
    follow? :D
    latoyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you haha, i wish my real hair looked like that though :P
      Would love to follow you!
      xx

      Delete
  12. Wow, it looks amazing! The extensions suits you really good ^^

    Velvetpencil.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your hair. you look so pretty

    if u follow me, i will follow back for sure
    http://inspiredbyfashionlook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you :)
      Just followed you!
      xx

      Delete
  14. that's such a good price! they look great. following your blow now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank youu! It was really cheap and pretty good quality too :)
      Thanks for following, will make sure to check out your blog as well!
      Keep in touch?
      xx

      Delete
  15. It looks really good and natural, especially for such a low price! Thank you for the great tip!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  16. =0 they look amazing! and great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. useful article,I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog 
    http://fashionblogdemanon.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!So cute!Love them all!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh!I love this hair style!Thank you for sharing!

    poppy http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the result! So great:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look lovely! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The extensions look great!

    noreceipts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The extensions look great on you!!
    Your natural hair also has very nice waves(:
    My hair's wavy too but unless I blow dry my
    whole head,(I got hair like chewbacca) it's a
    very messy wavy with lots of unnecessary frizz-.-
    But your hair looks so nice and smooth!!
    so jelly>_<lolThank you for sharing Fifi^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥