Review | Mecca 20 Limited Edition Products♥



Hi everyone! It's been ages since I've posted on this blog, but I'm finally back and hopefully will be posting as regular as I used to back then! Hope you guys have all been well ^_^! 
So for the longest time, I've been really wanting to work at Mecca which if you didn't know, is an amazing makeup store based in Australia known for it's amazing service! I have been shopping at Mecca for the longest time and I feel so lucky that recently I've been able to start working for them. It's been an amazing experience so far and so fun to be able to work with people who share the same passion for beauty as me! 

A couple of weeks ago, Mecca had it's 20th birthday party and all of the NSW store hosts all gathered together to meet the one and only Jo Horgan, founder of Mecca. It was like a really cute Q&A session where Jo talked about how she started Mecca and how it grew into the business it is today. At the end of the night we all got a cute little gift bag and I decided to share some of the things I got in it! 







Mecca 20 Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Funfetti 

So if you haven't heard about the Mecca 20, it is Mecca's 20th birthday and in honour of this, Mecca collaborated with alot of brands to create limited edition products to celebrate and thank the customers. The peachy pink colour is the birthday colour of MECCA 20 so if you have a look at the limited edition products, most of them are based on this shade. This illuminating blush was one of the first things in the bag and its a really cute Love Flush Blush but limited edition. It's a really nice peachy pink colour with a bit of shimmer. Kind of reminds me of Coralista by benefit but a bit more pink! What I really like about it is the cute rabbit embossing on the blush and the cute tulip ring around it! Too Faced never fails to impress with their packaging. Unfortunately you actually can't get this in Mecca stores but it's available on eBay and other shades are available at Mecca for $37.  






Too Faced Funfetti Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Mocha Freeze 

So the next item is another Too Faced product and this one is the a lip gloss. When swatched it looks like a really nice deep nude pink however, when applied on my lips it ended up looking like a subtle pink with a bit of gloss. I actually really like using this colour when I go a bit more heavy with my eyeshadow to really balance the look out and it feels really moisturising on the lips without feeling too heavy. When applied it actually gives the lips a bit of a tingly feel so I think it really works to make the lips look bigger and poutier. Overall, I really like this lip gloss and it's great for an everyday lip colour. However, it's not very long lasting and you need to be prepared to re-apply during the day. 


Mecca 20 Lip de Luscious in Peach Shimmer 

The last makeup product we received was the Mecca 20 limited edition Lip de luscious lip balm in Mecca's party shade - peach shimmer. This is a really nice lip balm with a bit of colour. What's really nice about it is that it has SPF 25 to protect your lips from sun damage and also contains rich botanical extracts and vitamin E to hydrate and protect the lips as well. I LOVE the cute little packaging that the lip balm comes in, it's perfect to carry in your handbag to touch up during the day and the colour is absolutely GORGEOUS! 

ALSO, if you haven't already, the MECCA BEAUTY LOOP BOXES ARE OUT FOR OCTOBER! And if you are a level 1 or 3 beauty loop member you'll actually be receiving this full size lip de luscious for free!!! Level 2 beauty loop members will get the Mecca plumping balm primer and the level 3 beauty loop members will also get a lit from within illuminating drops on top of this amazing lip de luscious! SO,  what are you waiting for! Head over into any Mecca store to collect your box before they run out :) 

Mecca 20 Mirrored Rose Gold Clutch 

The last thing that we got was this super cute clutch bag in rose gold (aka my FAVOURITE colour)! I forgot to take a picture of it so here's a photo directly taken from the website. It's a super cute clutch that would be great to use as a makeup bag but is also a really nice fasionable item so you could actually use it as a clutch to go out. It's such a nice colour and it'll definitely attract a lot of attention! This rose gold clutch is a limited edition Mecca 20 product as well so if you want to get your hands on this you need to be quick. It retails for $40 AUD and you can purchase this in store or online as well. 


Lastly, we got some cute Mecca20 stickers! 

Overall, I'm super happy and stoked to have received so many nice gifts from Mecca and a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congratulations to Mecca for making it to 20 years *throws confetti*. Hopefully theres many more years to come and I'm super honoured to be part of the team :) Thank you all for reading and hopefully the next post will be coming out soon! Make sure you head over to Mecca's website to check out the Mecca 20 products before they're gone! Click HERE

Have you shopped the MECCA 20 Birthday products yet? Let me know which product is your favourite! Leave a comment down below. 

1 comment

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. if you are bloger and want promote your lifestyle, beauty and style blog Contact with us. top Instagram growth service Oslo

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥