Review | Koji Snoopy Liquid Liner ♥

Hi Everyone! 

It's actually been so long since I've uploaded a makeup product review and the main reason for this is because I haven't tried anything recently that has really "wowed" me. When I went to Hong Kong and Japan last year I bought a lot of eyeliners to try and this Snoopy one has definitely quickly become one of my top favourite eyeliners. To be honest, initially I only bought it because of its cute packaging but after using it for awhile now I realised that the quality of the actual liner is too good to not be featured on my blog ~  There is also a mascara that is part of the same Snoopy line and I'll be doing a separate review on that later! 



Brand
: Koji
Name: Snoopy Liquid Liner 
Price: $85 HKD ($16.50 AUD) 
Weight: - 
Shade: Rich Black 
Where to buy: Sasa, YesStyle 
Description: A Snoopy limited edition makeup with cross promotion by Koji Japan.
Features
1. Ultra fine 0.1mm brush tip for easy drawing of different line widths
2. It contains 3 essence ingredients include honey, chamomile, and rose extract for skin nourishment
3. Waterproof. High resistance to sweat, water, and tear


 
 

Koji is actually the brand that makes the Dolly Wink products so of course it is no surprise that the packaging and quality is on point. The packaging as you can see is simple - white with red hearts and polka dots all over featuring the super adorable Snoopy and his girlfriend with a red sturdy cap. It's quite different to all the eyeliners I've used before because not many Japanese brands tend to use white and red for the eyeliner packaging. Despite that, I really like it and think it's a very unique design.  

The tip of the liquid liner is very thin, only 0.1 mm which I think is really good because it makes it easy to control how thin or thick you want your eyeliner to be and lesser chance of stuffing up the line. The tip is quite flexible as well so perfect if you like to do winged liner! Now that I think about it, it's actually quite similar to the Dolly wink liquid liner if you really wanted to compare this liner to a popular one. The actual pen is the same size, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the same formula!! (Although I do think this one is a tad bit better~).  

Now, I have to say, the best thing about this eyeliner is the longevity of it. I have been switching back and forth from different liners in my collection but they always seem to smudge on my eyes the end of the day. However, with this liner, not matter how much I laugh or cry and make my eyes water, it won't leave me with panda eyes by the end of the day. Usually liners which perform that well are hard to remove, but this one is so easy to remove as well - no need for any waterproof eye makeup remover!!!   


Swatches ♥ 


In terms of Colour Intensity, even though the shade that I got was called "Rich Black", it's not actually that pigments as compared to another eyeliner like the K-Palette long lasting liquid liner. However, this is good if you're the type who doesn't like eyeliner to look to intense. And a quick tip for people like me who like the really pigmented types of eyeliner, I just build on two layers of this liner to make it look more black! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verdict 

Packaging 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  / 5 
Too cute to not give this eyeliner packaging 5 stars!! I only just realised, after going to Japan, how much I'm loving character themed makeup products! It just seems to make things so much better and cuter~~ 

Price
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 
This eyeliner costs ~$16AUD so it's pretty standard pricing for Japanese branded eyeliners. It's really worth it though for the quality. 

Performance 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 
The best eyeliner I've tried in a long time! I recently started using the K-palette liner again after going to Japan (which used to be my favourite liner) however, i didn't like how thick the tip was because I wasn't able to draw a thin line with it. This one however, has a really flexible thin tip which makes it easy to draw a thin line OR a thick line. It is also long lasting and doesn't smudge on the eyes. 

Pros

-  Long Lasting
- Easy to remove
- Flexible tip 
- Really cute packaging 
- Doesn't smudge

Cons
- Pigmentation: you may need to build up layers if you want a really dark line 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hope you guys enjoyed this review! It actually feels like it's been ages since I've done something like this - I almost forgot how to write reviews T_T so i'm sorry if the quality of this post is not up to standard ♥ Now that uni work has died down a little bit, I'm going to 'try' post more and update my social media more often~

Enjoy your week and hope everything is going well for everyone! Don't forget to follow me on GFC and leave me a comment down below~ I miss reading all your lovely comments :)
Feel free to also follow me on my other social media platforms (Instagram: @Beautifyinglifee) (Twitter: @Beautifylifee)

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥