Monthly Favourites | February ♥

Hello Everyone!!!! 

Does anyone else find it weird how we're already in March!?!? Feels like this year has just flown by!! I started uni two weeks ago and if you follow me on Instagram you'd know that because of that i was really busy and couldn't manage to post in time last week. It was actually nerve wracking because on the first day of uni I actually managed to hop onto the wrong bus and when I got the city, the bus stopped service at way before where I was meant to get off so I had to walk an extra 30 minutes before I reached my campus. Now that I think about it, it was actually quite funny because I'm so nooby when it comes to public transport haha!!

Anywayss sorry for the rant haha, I'll continue on to what you probably came here to read! My February favourites (which is like two weeks late hehe) :P 


Surprisingly I've had a lot of favourite products last month and mostly, as you can tell, beauty products! Let's start. 



Pandora ♥
If you read my Birthday blog post you would've seen that for my birthday I received a Pandora bracelet filled with charms from my sister!! I was super happy because I've always wanted a Pandora but just couldn't justify the price. I can't wait to get more charms during this year to fill up my bracelet! 


DKNY Be Delicious "Fresh Blossom" Perfume ♥
 This was again another birthday gift from one of my close friends! I've seen this around before when I go shopping at Myers but never actually bought it before. When I received this and sprayed it, omggg it smells soooo good!! It smells like flowers and sweet. It also lasts a really long time so I don't have to respray throughout the day. This is great for uni because when you have to walk from one end of the campus to the other on a long day , you don't want to smell like sweat hahah :P 



Etude House Dr Mascara Fixer "Perfect Lash" ♥
 One of my makeup favourites of the month! This eyelash primer makes primes my lashes really well and keeps my curl in for a whole entire day. Super impressed with this and if you want to know more you can definitely check out my full review on this in my previous blog post :) 


Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Polaroid Camera ♥
 I've actually had this polaroid camera for a few years but didn't start using it until recently. I love bringing this to special events because after taking the photos I can watch it slowly develop and then I hang it up onto my walls as decoration! It's a really cute way to fancy up a room and a great way to capture memories :) I actually like this model of the instax mini over the newer version. Because although in the newer version you can choose the settings, most of the time I find that the picture turns out way too bright or too dark. This one kind of chooses an inbuilt setting making most of the polaroids turn out nice majority of the time. But I have to say that the newer one has much nicer colours and is more lightweight. 


Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume ♥
 Another perfume favourite. I definitely fell for the packaging at first and then now I'm quite addicted to the scent as well. I like to use this and the DKNY perfume both interchangeably! This scent lasts even longer than the DKNY and is very strong so just one spritz can make you smell really good :) Definitely worth every cent.  


Koji 24 hour lasting Linequeen Eyeliner in Black ♥
 Ending my Beauty favourites of the month on this amazing eyeliner that I've been using everyday all month! It's a really good eyeliner because the brush is really fine so it allows you to create a really nice precise line. It also lasts all day and is waterproof. The only bad thing I would say about this is that it's not as pigmented as my other liners but I applaud for the longevity of this liner :) 

Drama of the Month ♥


Good Doctor ♥
I have to say I've been really into Korean Doctor related dramas lately and this is one of my top picks of the month. It's about a guy who has autism and becomes a really good doctor in a well known Hospital. It's an extremely touching story and literally made me cry in the first episode. You definitely have to check it out if you're into K-dramas - Emergency Couple is also another good doctor related drama if you're more into lovey dovey dramas hehe. 


Song of the Month 


多遠都要在一起 Long Distance 
GEM is a really talented singer from Hong Kong and she finally released her new song last month called Long Distance. It's my favourite song at the moment and I can't stop playing it on my phone haha! Check it out and you might fall in love with it! She's also soo pretty omg. 


Love Me Like You Do ♥
For a non asian music pick this is one of my favourite songs at the moment as well. I watched 50 shades of Grey last month (which was a pretty awkward experience lol) and although the movie was verrrry meh, this song was definitely catchy! Listen to it here!

And that concludes my February Favourites of 2015. Hope you all enjoyed reading this and hope it wasn't too long! Leave a comment down below if you'd like to see monthly favourites more often and I'll try to write one up every month!! Please follow me on my blog if you haven't already and also on my social media (Ig: @Beautifyinglifee) (Twitter: @Beautifylifee) Thank you so much for coming by and I'll see you all next week! (Or the week after lol) Have a great week guys! 

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥